Dubai Work Visa
UAE/Dubai visas are quite popular visas among the jobseekers who get impressed with an excellent lifestyle in UAE/Dubai. We cater to the growing needs of all those who want to work in Dubai by offering complete assistance related to immigration to UAE/Dubai either for family, work or study. We are the best advisor for you in case you are planning to apply for a Dubai work visa. We are experts in handling the entire visa application process with a professional approach and help you in getting a secure visa to any country.
While applying for a work visa in Dubai, there are unlimited UAE visas available for your consideration. Being one of the world’s wealthiest nations, the United Arab Emirates including includes Dubai, offers a lot of attractive work opportunities to the people from across the world. In case you plan to work in Dubai, then you must have a Dubai work permit.
Dubai Work Permit (Private Sector)
A resident permit is mostly issued, which is also considered as the work permit for Dubai. In case you have this visa, it will allow you to work in Dubai for 3 years in a private sector role. To apply for a Dubai work permit, people must meet the minimum eligibility criterion which is slightly complicated and requires medical proof and other business-related information.
Dubai Work Permit (Public Sector)
In case you are applying for a work visa under this category, then the supporting documentation needed will differ as compared to the private sector. Applying for this kind of visa is easy and the entire process is quite simple.
Short-term Dubai work visas
The country also offers a short-term visa allowing people from different parts of the world to work in the UAE. The shorter duration permit will vary in duration, but no changes in the rules and conditions of migration will be tolerated.
Oman Work Visa
The first step towards getting Oman working visas is to produce a labor license from the Ministry of Manpower. Candidates need to submit an application form to the specialized directorate in the Ministry of Manpower.
Since the process of applying for a work visa in Oman is quite challenging, and you not have the accurate details related to the documents needed while applying. So to make the entire task easier, we are here to offer complete assistance to all those who want to work in a new environment. Oman has different kinds of visas available, including visit visa, scientific research visa, employment visas, investor’s visas and family joining visas.
Documents required while applying for a work visa in Oman
- Original, signed India passport, it must have at least 6months of remaining validity.
- 2-4 Passport-type photographs of the candidates
- Duly filled visa application form. Visa application form must be filled in details (block letters) and signed by the applicant.
- Copy of round-trip tickets or itinerary.
- Approval given by the passport and immigration department in Oman.
- If candidates are staying with friends or family, a letter of invitation needs to be produced from the host in Oman.
- A personal letter from the applicant needs to be presented to the Embassy of Oman.
- The letter must provide detailed information about the reason of the trip, dates of travel, cities that will be visited, and accommodation place.
We know the entire task of getting a work visa in Oman for all who want to work here, which means you, can spend your time on other important tasks rather than worrying about compliance. Contact us today to learn more.
Work visa in Saudi Arabia
Anyone who wants to enter Saudi Arabia has to mandatorily need a visa. The types of visas, which the country issue include Family visit or residence visas, Employment visas, and Business visit visas.
To get a work visa for Saudi Arabia, you can get in touch with us to know about all the application requirements and steps to follow while getting a work visa. The following documents are needed whiling applying for an employment visa:
- A passport having validity for the duration of employment
- A passport-sized photograph, colored, black and white photo will not be accepted.
- Valid proof of online payment of the visa fee must be produced.
- A completed visa application
- Three copies of a duly signed medical report.
- A letter of employment from the sponsoring company located in Saudi Arabia.
- It must be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Chamber of Commerce
- A signed copy of the contract.
- Certified copy of the candidates’ university degree it needs to be approved by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- A police report of any criminal record.
- An addressed, prepaid envelope
Feel free to get in touch with us for availing the best services easily. We aimed at making your work and traveling experience more memorable so that you can share your unforgettable memories with your loved ones. We can help people migrating to Saudi Arabia, as smooth as possible by ensuring that all the formalities will be followed from the start. You can get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you get a valid work visa in Saudi Arabia.
Work VISA in Kuwait
Work visas are imams granted for public and private sector employees planning to work in Kuwait. It is important to get an employment offer before obtaining Kuwait residence visa on a work visa. In case you want to work in Kuwait, then your Kuwaiti employer must apply for the work permit from the Ministry of Social Affairs &Labour.
Application requirements for the work permit include:
- Employee’s passport with at least six months’ validity from the date of expiration.
- No-objection certificate or NOC from the General Administration of Criminal Investigation at the Ministry of Interior.
- A passport-size photo
- An HIV/AIDS test
- A health certificate that reflects candidates’ good health and no contagious disease.
- Police clearance showing no criminal record
After this, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kuwait will share a copy of the work permit with the Kuwaiti Embassy in the country where the candidate is residing at present. The sponsor or employer needs to send a copy of the work permit to the employee to take to the embassy. The employees planning to come to Kuwait for work need to apply for an entry visa for Kuwait. Employees for private sector companies need to produce NOCs and a copy of the employer’s authorised signatory that supports their business tour.
All the candidates who have submitted these documents, will get a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) allowing them to enter Kuwait. Once they come to Kuwait, they will get a residency visa.
We are your global visa assistance partner who can help you during an expansion abroad. Rather than wasting your time learning how to get a work visa in Kuwait, you can work on other more important areas while we take care of your work visa.
Get in touch with us right now to learn the kinds of services we offer and how we can assist you in getting a work visa for Kuwait at the earliest.
Work VISA in Bahrain
Bahrain is one of the popular Gulf countries which are gaining popularity among international job hunters. Liberal business environment, low-taxes, lower living costs, growing economy, etc. are some of the reasons inspiring youth to do a job in Bahrain. Along with being one of the popular tourist destinations of thousands of tourists, Bahrain has opened gates for occupation in various fields to a large number of people as a result of its industrial growth.
So in case you want to get a Work Visa in Bahrain, ensure that you meet all the minimum requirementsthat help make your new journey more convenient. Work visas are issued only after producing the Non-Objection Certificate (N.O.C) issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Under no circumstances, work visas will be issued without taking prior approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Documents required to apply for a work visa in Bahrain include:
- Duly completed visa application form
- Recent passport
- Recent passport-size photo
- A photocopy of the contract mentioning candidates’ name, birth date, and nationality
- Prof of Health record from an authorized clinic.
- Proof of payment worth BD 100 fee
The Bahraini Labor Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) takes care of all the visa procedures and issues all visas to the expats before they arrive here. Once all the important documents are submitted by your end, you need to complete some other steps as well. Along with producing a medical report, you need to show academic or professional qualifications for the position.
Most of the work visa applications in Kuwait are processed within five business days, but in some cases, it might take up to two weeks as well.
We are a team of experts who have years of experience in helping with all kinds of visa applications. In case you need assistance in getting work permits in Bahrain, then you can get in touch with our team for assistance.