Study in UK for a Bright Career
Study in UK provides an excellent opportunity for higher studies to international students. There are more than 50,000 courses in at least 25 subject areas. You also get the option to take up academic and vocational courses of your choice. The nation, which values diversity, promoting excellence, is welcoming and supportive to overseas students.
Why Study in the UK
- Scientific research from the UK is world-renowned.
- There are numerous options for International students comprising of one or two-year higher-level courses as well as foundation degrees.
- The teaching methodology and study environment allow you to be creative and develop skill-sets and confidence.
- You are taught by the world’s leading experts.
- The highly reputed destination for quality education at reasonable fees.
- Call UK University Consultants to know more.
- Students can work along with their courses.
- Class strength has fewer students, generally. So there is more support provided, individually, when compared to other country universities.
- The cost of education in the UK is generally lower as compared to the USA and other countries. Also, it takes less time to complete a degree in the UK than in other countries.
How to MAKE APPLICATION FOR STUDY IN THE UK?
- Choose the right course and decide on UK College and University.
- Register and apply by submitting the required documents.
- The university would now contact you to tell you whether you are eligible to study there or not.
- Accordingly, you can choose to fulfill these and accept the offer.
- If accepted, you are to arrange funds within a certain timeframe. Depending on if you qualify for scholarship benefits or not.
- Meanwhile, you should look for accommodation, flights, and anything else you may need while you are there.
Documents Required to Apply
- A valid national passport and two copies
- Duly filled and signed visa application form
- Certificate of birth, if applicable
- Marriage certificate, if applicable
- 3 recent passport-sized photographs
- Academic records and their photocopies
- Covering letter or Letter of intent
- Certificate of language proficiency (GMAT, TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Letters of Reference (LOR)
Other than the above-listed mandatory documents, below may also need to be submitted depending on the course you are applying for:
- Two academic reference letters from professors who taught you most recently
- If you have work experience then letters of recommendation from the employer and/or the manager who can comment on your professional abilities
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Portfolio (for students applying for arts, designing or architecture programs)
- Others (certificates of achievements at the state and national level and co-curricular activities)
- Proof of funds
Get in touch with A Plus Career – the study in UK consultant based in Delhi for further questions and admission support!