Studying in Canada for Indian Students
Are you planning to pursue your higher education outside India? Study in Canada can certainly prove to be the perfect choice for Indian students. The country gives importance to delivering quality education to international Students and is home to more than 50 top-ranked universities.
Canada is one of the popular study destinations among thousands of international students seeking admission each year. Along with lower tuition fees, the living costs, like accommodation, food, transport, etc. is also low as compared to countries like the USA, the UK, and others.
The universities in the country offer various courses to their students. The good quality of education, better standards of teaching and hands-on experience and knowledge prepare students to excel in every field.
Studying in Canada Quick Facts
Students need to meet the eligibility criteria of the university to get admission to any of the top-ranked universities to Study in Canada. In addition, they need to have mandatory English language proficiency. A diploma program is compulsory for students getting admission in a bachelor’s degree, but admission criteria depend upon universities to universities.
- Theuniversities located in Canada are consistently ranked among the top universities as per the QS World Rankings and Times Higher Education Rankings. International learning exposure is something all students studying there will always get.
- Canada lays more emphasis on research-based learning and thus practical education is also made accessible in addition to theory-based learning.
- Canada provides unlimited opportunities in research for students.
- The country has highly experienced faculty, well-equipped laboratories, world-class teaching facilities, robust technology, equipment, etc. attracting more students each year.
- It is a safe nation for international students and you will get a chance to study in a peaceful environment.
The Cost of Study and Living in Canada
On-campus – Rs. 4, 75,007 to Rs. 5, 93,759 per year
Off-campus (shared) – Rs. 23,750 to Rs. 41,563 per month
Food & Water Costs (INR)
Rs. 11,875 – Rs. 35,625 per month
Education Cost (INR)
UG courses – Rs. 7, 71,886 per year
PG Courses – Rs. 10, 09,390 – CA$ 14, 84,397 per year
Transportation Cost (INR)
Rs. 4,750 – Rs. 7,125 per month
Note: You may need to have funds of about C$30,000 yearly to support your tuition fee. The costs detailed above are approximate and are subject to change.
The Top Courses to Study in Canada
- B.Com (Hons.) in Finance
- B.B.A. in Finance
- MBA in Finance
- Master’s in Accounting
- Master’s in Financial Risk Management
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
The Top Universities to Study in Canada
- McMaster University
- University of Alberta
- Western University
- University of Waterloo
- McGill University
- University of Toronto
- Université de Montreal
- University of British Columbia
Indian Study in Canada are allowed to find job opportunities in the education, engineering department, electronic recreation, hospitality, and tourism sector. Canada is a wonderful country across the globe. The country in terms of education has numerous renowned universities with their well-rounded qualities offering many study abroad programs.
Now students can easily fulfill their dream of study in Canada without much effort. Contact A-Plus Career in Delhi today for the free of cost career counselling!