Study MBBS in Russia 2021 – The Hot Destination for MBBS Study Abroad
Doing MBBS from Russia is a dream of many young medical students who look forward to having a chasing career in the medical sector. Every year students from many countries apply for the admission to the medical course in Russian universities and colleges. Today Russia has becomethe hot destination for MBBS Study Abroad students in India.
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Russia
- Quality medical education accessible to all
- International exposure
- The medium of education is English
- World-class infrastructure
- No capitation or hidden charges
- Safe place for male and female candidates
- The awarded medical degree is valid worldwide
- The colleges and universities are recognized by WHO and other governing bodies
- Many medical colleges offer scholarship to the most deserving students
- Students post completing Study MBBS in RUSSIA 2021 can continue their medical practice anywhere in the world.
Eligibility Criteria required for Admission in Russia
- The minimum score in NEET is mandatory.
- He or she should have completed 17 years of age.
- The applicants need to have a valid passport.
- He/she need to be medically fit.
- The minimum qualification is 10+2 from a government recognized educational institution or education board.
The entire course duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years and during the last year, students have to do an internship program. The students are given practical training as well according to the choice of their field.
Advantages to MBBS in Russia Students
MCI/NMC Recognized Universities
Another advantage of pursuing MBBS from Russian universities is that majority of the universities located there is internationally recognized and grants a medical degree that is accepted across the world. Post completing your course from the Russian university, one can start practicing medicine in his/her home country by giving any additional screening.
Mode of Teaching
The medical courses taught there are in English allowing international students to understand the concepts without trouble.
Easy Admission Process
The minimum percentage required by students is at least 50% marks in 10+2 level. Students must have studied science till class 12th to study medicine there.The entire admission process is easy.
Some of the documents needed while applying for MBBS in Russia is:
- Health and travel insurance
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Six passport size photos
- Letter of recommendation
- Sponsor letter
Hostel facilities are offered to international students. They can opt from various on-campus housing options. The rooms are well-equipped with all the latest facilities. The cleanliness task is taken care of by the hostel management team.
The MBBS colleges and universities offer world-class infrastructure with top class facilities and amenities. Also, a friendly and supportive environment is created so that the students coming from different parts of the world can study with ease.
Studying MBBS in Russia is beneficial for students planning to pursue Medicine in Europe. For many centuries, Medical Science in Russia is rated as the best education as compared to other countries. So do not miss out on a chance to get premium quality education by studying at one of the top MBBS colleges in Russia.
Contact us for the MBBS admission in Russia and VISA support right now!