Study in Nepal
There are numerous reasons to study in Nepal. Apart from other advantages, pursuing higher studies from Nepal will have you explore different career opportunities ahead.
The entire process to take admission at a Nepali university is simple. All the international students are suggested to apply at the earliest so that they can get a seat in their favorite course. Once all the documents are submitted at a university located in Nepal, students can expect a response within 1-2 weeks.
Requirements for admission at Nepal based universities
- Passport photo
- Details of high schooleducation
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Photocopy of valid visa
- Personal ID card
- Health certificate
- Certification of no criminal record
- Chinese/English language proficiency certificate
- Translation requirements
- Financial proof supporting studies in Nepal
- Certificate/diploma from last graduated school
- Academic transcript from last graduated school
Based on the institution and the subject, the tuition fees might go up to 40,000 USD for local students. The international students are usually charged two times that, which means they are supposed to pay 80,000 USD.