Study In China
Pursuing higher studies from China is relatively a good option especially among the international students who want to have a flourishing career ahead. Total number of international applicants who plan to study in China is increasing day by day as the country offers an excellent platform for the doctors to practice their medicine while doing an internship at different hospitals.
Most of the universities located in China follow quite simple and easy admission procedure. The first step to apply here is to choose the programs, pay the application fee and upload the application documents. Once submitted to China Admissions, the university will review the application within 2-3 days and will move ahead with the selection round.
Requirements for admission at Chinese universities
- Passport photo
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Photocopy of valid visa
- Personal ID card
- Health certificate
- Certification that mentions no criminal record of the candidate
- language proficiency certificate either Chinese/English
- Letter of guarantee (parent or legal guardian of the candidates must sign a declaration confirming that the candidate will follow rules and regulations of China)
- Proof that supports funds for further studies in China
- Certificate/diploma from last pass out school
- Academic transcript from the previous passed out school
Based on the institution and the subject, students are expected to spend almost 11,480 to 20,880 Yuan per academic year. However, programs in medicine, engineering and business might cost more with an average tuition fees worth 159,300 to 331,885 Yuan (£18,319 to £38,166) per year. Tuition fees in China universities are close to 23,230 Yuan (£2,670) per year. Since pursuing an undergraduate degree course in China requires four years to complete, students studying here are anticipated to spend 92,927 Yuan (Euro 10,686) as total tuition cost.