Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2021
Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2021 – Bangladesh is a South Asian country which is located on the eastern side of India on the Bay of Bengal. In addition to being a great tourist destination with diversified culture, the education system in Bangladesh is also gaining popularity especially among the international students planning to Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2021.
Pursuing higher studies from Bangladesh is a relatively good option among Indian students which is mainly due to excellence education and reduced Bangladesh medical college tuition fees. Total international applicants planning to get admission in Bangladesh is increasing day by day, all the international students are welcome there.
Candidates planning to Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2021 can apply online, the application forms are made available mostly in the month of August and September. It is mandatory for all the students to submit all the required documents at the earliest at the official email of the university. Also don’t forget to get all the documents attested by any competent or recognized authority to improve the chances of selection.
All the documents will be verified and will undergo a detailed authentication process.
Requirements for admission at Bangladesh based universities
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
- Record of completed upper secondary (high school) education
- Candidates must have a valid passport
- Also, a photocopy of valid visa is important
- Personal ID card
- Health certificate
- Certification showing no criminal record of the candidates
- Chinese/English language proficiency certificate
- Translation requirements
- Financial proof which supports candidates’ studies in Bangladesh till he/she studies here
- Academic transcript from last graduated school
All the documents must be dully signed and attested by the component authority. The university will send you a confirmation letter post-checking your documents.The students have to deposit application fees (non-refundable) at the time of applying at the university.
The fee structure of some of the popular universities located in Bangladesh includes:
- Dhaka National Medical College – INR29,00,000
- Bangladesh Medical College – INR 27, 00,000
- Monno Medical College – INR 22,50,000
- Green Life Medical College – INR 26,00,000
Students renting an apartment are supposed to pay anywhere between 20000 BDT to 30000 BDT per month.