Study MBBS Abroad for a Rewarding Career
The study of medicine and health sciences is being referred to as MBBS and millions of students apply for an MBBS course each year. The number of students applying for MBBS abroad is increasing manifold due to limited seats in medical colleges in India. Higher tuition fee is another reason inspiring students to apply for an MBBS course abroad.
Getting an MBBS degree in itself holds a prominent position and pursuing MBBS from abroad & India is worthy. All the students interested in pursuing MBBS abroad must start preparing in advance to get admission in their preferred university.
MBBS Abroad: Main Highlights
Students planning to pursue an MBBS abroad must refer to the beneath table for more details.
|Total Indian students applying overseas||More than 10,000|
|Total NMC Approved Universities||Many|
|Common Entrance Exam||NEET Exam|
|Duration of the MBBS program||6 year (Including internship)|
|Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL||Mandatory in English speaking countries|
|Average Tuition Fees (Full Course)||Minimum – 15 lakhs Maximum – 60 Lakhs|
|Popular Countries for pursuing medicine||US, Russia, Ukraine, China, & Georgia|
Advantages of Top of Form
Studying MBBS Abroad
Getting an MBBS degree from abroad has numerous benefits. It gives international learning exposure to students and many more.
Some of the benefits enjoyed by students studying medicine from a foreign university include:
- Premium education is offered to the students
- No donation is needed to get admission abroad
- The tuition fee is quite affordable in some of the top universities abroad
- The majority of the foreign medical universities are NMC & WHO recognized
- Students can get Indian food at the medical university they are studying abroad
- Low living costs in many countries make MBBS study abroad more affordable
- Studying MBBS abroad gives international learning exposure to students
- Students get international learning exposure by studying at one of the top medical colleges in any part of the world
- More than 10,000 Indian students take admission to the MBBS Abroad course.
Eligibility Criteria (MBBS Admission Abroad)
Indian students planning to apply for an MBBS degree course abroad must meet the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates applying for an MBBS Abroad must be at least 17 years and a maximum of 25 years old on or before the admission date or the 31st December of the admission year.
- To apply for an MBBS program, students must have cleared the HSC exam with at least 50% marks.
- Some international universities require IELTS/TOEFL exams’ score, especially in case they are applying to a university located in an English-speaking country.
- Candidate must clear the NEET exam to prove their eligibility for an MBBS program.
- Candidates must have studied higher secondary level education with main subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and English subjects.
Cost of Pursuing MBBS Abroad for the International Students
One of the major reasons of studying MBBS courses overseas is the affordable tuition fees. Many Indian students choose to study abroad mainly due to low tuition fees and easy admission process.
Some of the countries preferred by the Indian students and the average tuition fees for studying MBBS abroad are mentioned below:
|Country||Total Cost (For MBBS Course in INR)|
|MBBS in China||20-25 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Russia||16-40 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Ukraine||22-35 Lakhs|
|MBBS in USA||50-80 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Germany||20-25 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Belarus||15-20 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Poland||30-35 Lakhs|
Required Documents for NMC Eligibility Universities
Make sure you arrange the following documents while applying for admission to the MBBS course abroad.
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- 4 color photos
- Admission letter
- Copy of a valid passport
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
- HIV report negative
- Health insurance
- Students visa
- Valid passport with at least a years’ long validity
- NEET scorecard
- IELTS/TOEFL score cards if necessary
Some of the best countries in the world to study for Indian students
Amazing career opportunities graduates can explore post getting an MBBS degree abroad
Students post getting an MBBS Abroad degree can explore numerous career opportunities ahead. Medical degrees from foreign universities help get a worldwide recognition to a student.
MBBS graduates post getting an MBBS degree from abroad can:
- Start practicing medicine in India
- Start practicing medicine in other countries
- They can do post-graduation in medicine
- Can start practicing in hospitals or can set up their clinics and hospitals
- They can start teaching as medicine professors in medical universities
MBBS Abroad vs. MBBS in India
Doing an MBBS in India or pursuing it from a foreign university has its own perks. Now all the medical aspirants planning to study MBBS need to give the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET), which has now become mandatory to apply to all medical schools in India and abroad. The duration of MBBS in India is 5.5 years including one year of clinical internship, while MBBS abroad is of 6 years and during the final year, internship opportunity is provided to the students.
Pursuing MBBS abroad
- provides international learning exposure to students;
- better infrastructure,
- global exposure,
- access to large university campuses,
- hi-tech labs,
- lower student-teacher ratio,
The above are some of the inspiring reasons attracting more students to apply MBBS abroad in countries like Ukraine, Georgia, and others.
Why APlus Career for Education Abroad Services?
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Transparency assured with no hidden charges
- Pool of experts counselors to counsel MBBS and other course aspirants
- Documentation support
- VISA application support
- Support in university selection recognized by the National Medical Commission of India
- Low consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support for parents and student till the course completion
Countries like Russia, Ukraine, the Philippines, China, and others offer quality education at a very competitive price to attract more international students each year. Even students can apply for an education loan or financial aid to lower their financial burden while pursuing MBBS Abroad.
Contact us at APlus Career for the career counseling and admission support for MBBS abroad in Delhi today!