Study MBBS in Ukraine 2021 with low fees structure
Study MBBS in Ukraine 2021 – The universities in Ukraine are quite popular and are considered as one of the topmost priority for pursuing higher studies abroad. Improved literacy rate, low tuition cost, etc. are some of the reasons that motivates international students to pursue their career post completing studies from there.
Most of the universities here follow the simple admission procedure and the aspirants don’t have to give any kind of entrance test. As a result students applying here find the entire admissions procedure quite easy and hassle-free as compared to other universities which follow very detailed and time consuming admission process. Students from different parts of the world have shown their interest in pursuing their Study MBBS in Ukraine 2021.
Requirements for a Student VISA
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (it must be valid for at least an year)
- Properly signed Visa Application form
- candidates’ school-leaving certificate
- Birth certificate
- Duly signed Medical Certificate that clearly mentions candidate’ absence of Aids/HIV (it must be translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Medical certificate of general fitness that needs to be signed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Tuition fees in Ukraine universities vary from $1200 to $5000, based on the program one is studying. Cost of most of the preparatory programs tuition is lesser than $2000, and some universities charge $1000 as well. Moreover, most of the universities in Ukraine are government owned universities and charge very low tuition fees from the students, which include international students as well.